"Uprooted and now living on the west coast of Florida over a thousand miles from all friends and family, we are venturing into a whole new world. My amazing husband landed a Radiology residency in the state of Florida and so here we are! Just us. No one else. That's a lie- we have an amazing son, Landon, and a four legged son, Pudzi (an English Bulldog), who are both on this ride with us! Follow us as our lives unfold in new territory."

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Delivery Date is Fast Approaching!

(Taken from our Pregnancy Photo Shoot!)
Yes yes- 3 months have gone by!  I could lie and say that not too much has happened within the past 3 months but the truth of the matter is I never feel that anything I have to say is all that important that it would constitute a new post!  Anyways- here I am!
It's crazy to think that the holidays have come and gone.  We had an enjoyable Thanksgiving that was rather low key-spent at home by ourselves.  Only to be outdone by a fabulous Christmas!  I was taken by complete surprise when my family showed up the week before Christmas with the news that they were going to spend the entire week with us!  Naturally- time flew by and now here we are- mid January!!
It's so hard to believe that any day now our little peanut will be making his or her grand entrance! I can't believe that this pregnancy will be over.  I have truly enjoyed this experience more than I ever thought I would!!  The amazing movements and the overall 'feeling' of being pregnant is something that I treasure so very much!  With that being said- I am very much looking forward to meeting my baby!  For 9 months now I have been wondering and dreaming of a lot of things!  Is it a boy or a girl? Chubby or Skinny? Hair or No Hair? And numerous other things...
We will know the answer to all of our questions very very soon!
I'm not making any promises as to when I'll post next- my guess is that things are going to get a bit busy very soon :)
So until next time...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

The good, the bad and the ugly... your comments rock!